www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: what is html ?

what is html ?

hey guys can anybody tell me all about html

I'm always up for networking with fellow web professionals. Connect with me on LinkedIn if you like!

What exactly you want to know about HTML..???
    For start up it is Hyper Text Markup Language....

what is html ?

i want to know that what is html and where it use.what is differrance between html and url .

i think its a an abbreviation fro hotmail :P

HTML = HyperText MarkUP Language

Used to instruct browsers how to display Web page content when viewer enters URL (Universe Resource Locator) for Web site, which server will deliver.

Maybe a search about WWW = World
    Wide Web and/or the basics of the Internet structure would be a good starting point for you.

In a nut shell, HTML is the basic language in which web sites are written. It was made very simple so anyone could write it, but that has turned out to be a hindrance not a benefit because too much was left out. As time has gone by the facilities offered by HTML have been enhanced, but crucially other languages like CSS, JavaScript and PHP were added. So now, the average web site is written in a melange of three or four different languages, plus libraries and plug-ins. This is probably the worst possible solution to the need for a web-authoring language, but that is the way it is.

hi there now i think you got the info about html, html stands for the hypertext markup language .
    it is the part of weeb designing ,you cant say it as programming. it further includes the css part that is
    and that cascading style sheets with the help of which which you can make you web page more attractive.

Now we will move for js and that is javasvript.
    html css were only used for the designing purpose for the web pages but ,there was the need to add some logical events in the web page thats why javascript was introduced and then jquery and rest is infront of you php ,and so on so on so on,,,,,,,,,,,,,

but now a days web designing is not so time consuming wordpress and jooma have proved that .you sit 4-5 hours and you site is ready to mount on to the network..............

but html is the basic one you can builld your website by using html and css also ,also html5 ,the advanced version is introduced with css3 .....................

hope it is sufficient ..............dude

HTML is the "language" that web pages are written in. It is comparatively simple to learn, with the basics being available to most people in one sitting; and rather powerful in what it tolerates you to create.

i am happy to get my answer.
    Thanks to al for guide

Quote Originally Posted by Dereddeedly View Post
    i want to know that what is html and where it use.what is differrance between html and url .
    HTML is a programming language used to create web pages & URL is the address of a web page or site.

HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language which is an important markup language to show the web pages and other information which can be displayed on browser. It is a language written as HTML elements consisting of tags enclosed in angel bracket. The web browser reads those of HTML elements and converts them into visible and audible web pages.

an HTML is basic web languages which is visible to everyone & located on source code its an pre-formated on XHTML and HTML-5 version.
    defensive driving course, Toronto driving school, advance driving school, Safe driving school

Thread Information