www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Total beginner and I have what I hope will be simple questions

Total beginner and I have what I hope will be simple questions

I'm thinking of starting a website again, but haven't played around with that stuff since high school about 12 years ago. I think I used to use a program called Front Page Express which from what I've found no longer exists.

Anyways the site I would be building would be a trivia themed site. So I would want to be able to post questions in all different formats such as multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank etc. I would like to have different quizzes on each page and have the site track the results of each quiz. Maybe even have a page for people to post their scores if possible.

Is there a "WYSIWYG" software out there where I could accomplish this? I've been trying to find one, but it doesn't seem like creating a quiz is going to be an easy process in the ones I've tried.

I'd prefer a free software or at least one that's not too expensive. This would strictly be a hobby so I'm not interested in spending a ton of money or learning a ton of programming.

Any help would be great!

Thanks

then you may search for free ready made scripts, but the best idea is to read some tutorials and try it yourself

Thread Information