dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Google Chrome and CSS issue

Google Chrome and CSS issue

Hello,

This has to be the weirdest issue I have ever run into. Was working on my website in Google chrome this morning just fine. Like I always do. The it decided to not load any CSS. This website is in wordpress and the the file that wordpress refers to is not even loading. Not sure how to fix that. The website loads perfectly fine in all the other browsers, it is just google chrome on my computer that and my laptop that wont load the CSS. Other people hear in the office can load it but it takes some time. I completely deleted my Google Chrome and installed it again, still no luck. At this point I have officially run out of ideas. Have googled the issue but have not really come across any solution. I have also cleared my cache about 4 times and it still does not work. you can take a look at the website here: http://www.new.tropitan.biz

If someone could figure this out or knows a similar issue. My guess is there is something wrong with my code. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Last edited by jcbrmn06; 10-11-2012 at 04:43 PM.

I just looked at your website on Safari on Mac OS and I noticed the exact same thing. The site also took about 45 seconds to load on a 50mbps internet connection. I help t can't help much with a fix, because you didn't post any source code. Try restarting the web server if it is a PHP based site

You're linking to http://new.tropitan.biz/wp-content/t....css?ver=3.4.2 for some css, and it's importing files like master.css, nivo-slider.css, and some others. Those files don't exist where you're pointing..

Dave

Thread Information