Tips to reduce the bounce rate
Tips to reduce Bounce Rate:
1. Provide Relevant Content : It is no-brainer for us to provide relevant page content to our audience. But sometimes we donít know how to do so. Knowing our visitors is one thing, optimizing our pages for them is another. Relevant content can be described as writing good content that is easy to understand (minimize introduction of unnecessary technical term or connect using the language they speak).
2. Provide Enough Content:Letís make sure we provide enough information to our visitors. That can be in a form of photos, videos, related links and of course enough copy.
3. Update Content Regularly: One of the reasons visitors leave a landing page is that the information presented there is inaccurate, irrelevant or outdated.
4. Make Our Content Readable: Having good amount of content is sometimes not enough. There needs to be a proper placement of bold text, bullet points or italics or maybe division of content into shorter, digestible portions. It is important to note that visitors donít immediately read content, they quickly scan it, hoping to find clues whether the article is interesting or not.
very useful tips... thank you !
I agree with your information. Quality and relevant content decrease Bounce rate. Make the posts meaningful that visitors take interest to read your posts.
I'm newbie, Its informative for me, love to read such kind of articles
Great tips. I would add
(4) quick page load time (it also means removal of any third party extensions or widget that may slow the site down)
(5) Use Good Contrast to make the site more attractive to stay on
(6) Have Clear Site Navigation
(7) Make page's theme obvious
(8) Don't distract your visitors with popups, animations and scrolling menus
(9) Make your site easily readable on all platforms from computer to mobile
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)