I have an idea of what I need to do but I keep falling short of getting it right.

What all do i have to edit to create a redirect to a custom page after the form has been submitted?

PHP Code:
   * @return HTML

*/
    function 
RenderGForm($atts) {

$params shortcode_atts(array(

'form'           => false,                   // Google Form URL

'confirm'        => false,                   // Custom confirmation page URL to redirect to

'alert'          => null,                    // Optional Alert Message

'class'          => 'gform',                 // Container element's custom class value

'legal'          => 'on',                    // Display Google Legal Stuff

'br'             => 'off',                   // Insert <br> tags between labels and inputs

'suffix'         => null,                    // Add suffix character(s) to all labels

'prefix'         => null,                    // Add suffix character(s) to all labels

'readonly'       => 'off',                   // Set all form elements to disabled

'title'          => 'on',                    // Remove the H1 element(s) from the Form

'maph1h2'        => 'off',                   // Map H1 element(s) on the form to H2 element(s)

'email'          => 'off',                   // Send an email confirmation to blog admin on submission

'sendto'         => null,                    // Send an email confirmation to a specific address on submission

'spreadsheet'    => false,                   // Google Spreadsheet URL

'unitethemehack' => 'off',                   // Send an email confirmation to blog admin on submission

'style'          => WPGFORM_CONFIRM_REDIRECT // How to present the custom confirmation after submit

), $atts) ;

return 
wpGForm::ConstructGForm($params) ;
    } 

Change the confirm to 'true' correct?