Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: What is this called?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    What is this called?

    Hi All,
    I'm new to this forum, and I'm hoping you'll be able to help me with this simple query.
    I'm currently in the process of building a website for a Multi-Media company, and they want something that resembles the 'News Feed' on the following website: http://www.virginmedia.co.uk.

    I am trying to find a tutorial, but can not, for the life of me, think of what the 'News Feed' would be called (hence why I am calling it a News Feed).

    Any help is appreciated.



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    I can't see anything that even vaguely resembles a news feed. Are you talking about the slideshow that scrolls through three photos?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    JQuery Carousel ? There's load of free templates like that. I assumed you meant the revolving pictures.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Yes that's what I meant, I just had a massive blank and couldn't think of what it was called! Thanks for the help gents

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
HTML5 Development Center

Recent Articles