I did Access development a dozen years ago, but am completely new to web programming and javascript.

I would like to tweak/modify the javascript in the "PressThis" WordPress bookmarklet... to output the same information (and order) as the "Share to Facebook" functionality (voila!, "Share to WordPress"!):
Article Title
Article URL
A blurb

The existing "stock" functionality of PressThis does 2 out of 3
A blurb (whatever is highlighted when bookmarklet pressed)
Article title

I want to add the page URL (which I'm pretty sure I see in the variables)?
And change the order

My intent is to tweak the javascript... but still using PressThis... it seems possible to me to just "shuffle it around" a little. (?) Hoping.

If possible, I'd like to insert div tags around the whole thing, automatically inserted into the html on the PressThis (then WordPress) side... i.e. to get that last piece that would be like "Share to Facebook"... a box around it.

Trying to get a website up and running... going to be high volume... and starting off, trying to run it on my own... so this little bit of automation will be extremely helpful.

Here's the stock javascript for "PressThis":
javascript:var d=document,w=window,e=w.getSelection,k=d.getSelection,x=d.selection,s=(e?e()k)?k()x?x.createRange().text:0)),f=’http://wemiddle.org/site/wp-admin/press-this.php’,l=d.location,e=encodeURIComponent,u=f+’?u=’+e(l.href)+’&t=’+e(d.title)+’&s=’+e(s)+’&v=4′;a =function(){if(!w.open(u,’t',’toolbar=0,resizable=1,scrollbars=1,status=1,width=720,height=570′))l.h ref=u;};if (/Firefox/.test(navigator.userAgent)) setTimeout(a, 0); else a();void(0)

Would greatly appreciate anyone's help...