Hey everyone,
Ive been working in web development for a few years now, full-time in a team, aswell as solo freelance. but Ive always just built my sites from the ground up.. writing all the html css php mysql myself.
But im now realising that the way im doing things doesnt get me the best seo, it doesnt go across different platforms well, and it takes FOREVER!!!
so Ive been looking into wordpress, made a few test sites.. but It seems very complicated to customize properly. like sure its easy to change the style a bit, hide or show some features etc.. but actually getting the site to function and look like the design ive drawn out for a client is BEYOND ME!!
should i just continue doing things the way im doing them? or dive head first into wordpress and start developping themes and plugins to get the looks and functionalities i need.
i want wordpress for its SEO, security, and easy admin management.. and because its so quick and simple to whip together a new site..(if you know how! which i dont really)
Or perhaps is there a better cms/web framework for me? coz i dont really need the blog features of wordpress at all..
Thanks so much
-Corbin