dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Please review my website

Hybrid View

Please review my website

Hello.

I have built a website for to provide support and promote my popular wordpress plugin:

http://autoaffiliatelinks.com

I know that the website is very simple, this is the way I wanted to be, but I want to know if there are any issues on it.

Change:

-"WP Auto Affiliate Links" to "WordPress Auto Affiliate Links"

Besides that as you said you want it simple so there would be no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by theyoker View Post
    Change:

-"WP Auto Affiliate Links" to "WordPress Auto Affiliate Links"

Besides that as you said you want it simple so there would be no problems.

Thank you for your suggestion. I will considering it, but it might violate the trademark policies. Here is a list with plugin guidelines: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/about/guidelines/ . Number 17 is about having the word "wordpress" in the name.

Nice and simple design. Have to now work on link building and SEO to bring in the traffic.

Yes they said don't use it within your domain name. Hence you can change you title to the word "WordPress" seen as that isn't a Domain name.
    Besides that if you wish to sell your product there are many BlackHat SEO Forums that would have members purchase it. As from what I read you product saves time with advertisement. There is also a question with ethics as your site to me comes across as one of those scams sites.
    I was surprised not to see a testimonial page where x-customers say how well the product works. From a web design view your website is fine.

From a marketing point of view your brand and selling points needs a lot of work. If you need help with the marketing help just ask.

Quote Originally Posted by theyoker View Post
    Yes they said don't use it within your domain name. Hence you can change you title to the word "WordPress" seen as that isn't a Domain name.
    Besides that if you wish to sell your product there are many BlackHat SEO Forums that would have members purchase it. As from what I read you product saves time with advertisement. There is also a question with ethics as your site to me comes across as one of those scams sites.
    I was surprised not to see a testimonial page where x-customers say how well the product works. From a web design view your website is fine.

From a marketing point of view your brand and selling points needs a lot of work. If you need help with the marketing help just ask.
    Thank you. I will take into consideration the change of the name. I tried to keep the website simple, to prevent people to think at it as a scam site with bully images of people with money in their hands and such things.
    I only want to post true reviews and I will post them when I will have them.

Its a good site but you would have improved your UI for your site.

Adding of a comment section could have helped in gauging users response..

Thread Information