www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Need Web Developer(s) to build a website

Lightbulb Need Web Developer(s) to build a website

I am looking for professional web developer(s) to build two or more websites for me. It will be for an indie game development team I am starting, and we would like a well done website for our game.

I want it to have a forums (developers will be able to post news in here, and it will appear on the homepage, and users will able to chat with each other and organise events, etc.), sections on the website for a guide (introduction to the interface, lore, classes), and perhaps a section for media. Whatever you see fit, but the above are essential.

Payment will be discussed and dependant on the quality and efficiency of your work. If you're interested in a long term position, I would also appreciate that.

You can private message me and give me your contact details if you are interested.

Hi,
    I am professional designer and developer and available right now at very affordable rates. I am unable to pm you. Please send me the details via email or add me on skype for further discussions. I will send you my portfolio via email.

kashif@webcrest.net

Am a professional developer if could kindly contact me on courtm@maxqsoft.com we could take things forward from there...

Hi,

I'm interested in doing the sites for you. I am a web developer with 5 years experience. I do HTML, CSS, Javascript, PHP, MySQL and Ajax. My website is http://jayctech.com/site/design.html.

Find me on Skype: william.thedev

Or email me: william.thedev@gmail.com

Regards,
    William
    Probably the Best Web Hosting you'll find out there.

My web Development shop.

Need web development done? PM me.

Hi Trilla,

I'm a PHP/MySQL/HTML/CSS/Jquery developer with over 6 years commercial experience, I'm taking on all kinds of work at the minute and would love to discuss the project further. I've worked with small, medium and large organisations on a variety of web based applications.

You can contact me via Skype: evralive
    or via email: contact at simonhancox.com

I'll look forward to hear from you soon,

Kind Regards

Simon

my skyp is nevenne , add me and call , l am web developer

You could always visit the site below for a FREE Website!

i'm a expert web developer. i'm expert on php.mysql,javascript, ajax,jequery ,joomla & wordpress.my skype: palash_malakar .contact with me asap.

Thread Information