www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Victim of Panda update.....need help!!

Hybrid View

Victim of Panda update.....need help!!

Hello friends,

I am a online promotional Products seller in Australia. In the past my site was raking well but due to update of panda and Black hat of my site by some competitor, keywords going down. I have taken all the necessary action to get back the ranking in SERP,,,but still no progress. plz help me to improve it.

Thanks & Regards,
    Allen Cruise

According to my knowledge Panda update is mainly focus on the quality of content and website. You have to improve your quality by using fresh and unique content. You have to remove more advertisement from your site which will help you.

hello friend,

i think after changing your web contents you should resubmitted your site map into Google webmaster, after that go for few off page techniques. you will get definite results.

Regards,
    Solutions Infini

Ya my friend. As edword said, all your site needs is fresh and unique content with keywords properly placed, not stuffed.

Try and get some quality banklinks looking natural and from high ranked sites.

Dont rush to it. Use synonyms of your keyword with different combinations as anchor text.

Google gives equal importance to naked urls as they look most natural. So post naked urls also.

Hi all,

yes I did all the things as u all said that...I removed copied content, post new fresh and unique content on site...but the result is same... I have also start quality off page work for the relevant back links but whenever my site goes cache in Google... the keywords goes down and down.....now I am unable to understand what to do...please help..

Quote Originally Posted by freshpromotions View Post
    Hi all,

yes I did all the things as u all said that...I removed copied content, post new fresh and unique content on site...but the result is same... I have also start quality off page work for the relevant back links but whenever my site goes cache in Google... the keywords goes down and down.....now I am unable to understand what to do...please help..
    Check to see if your site is not penalized by google or placed in sandbox. If it is penalized, you got to know the reason why your site is penalized. Only then any solution can be suggested accordingly.

Sometimes if the site is penalized badly you can create a new site and start fresh. I had a site that was punished badly by both Panda and Penguin. The site was http://thailand-dealer.com. i tried my best to recover the site for two months then people recommended that I give up on it. It was reduced to 10% of its original traffic and went from PR3 to PR2. So I created http://toyota-hilux-vigo.com. This site gradually rose until it got hit by EMD update and I lost ranking in all Toyota Hilux and Toyota Hilux Vigo searches but I did not give up. I kept updating content and attracting links for both sites. Now both sites have recovered significantly though not at their previous level but enough to give hope. So keep plugging things WILL get better.

Thread Information