different stages of SEO jobs
What are the possibilities of being a SEO.What are the different stages of SEO jobs?
I tend to think it breaks up like this:
- Organic (someone who specializes in optimizing your webpages for certain keywords)
- Inorganic (paid search - someone who runs a campaign through a search engine and pays money for each click generated)
- Social (someone who runs the social side of the business using keywords in Facebook, Twitter, Google++, etc.)
I'm always up for networking with fellow web professionals. Connect with me on LinkedIn
if you like!
Good answer cbVision. Andy did that answer your question. Are you trying to enter SEO field or want to know how to optimized your site(s)?
There are 3 stages for SEO job.
1. Analyze the website, and make the website search engine friendly. means On-site Optimization.
2. Link- building. It helps to achieve the higher ranking in search engines.
3. Verify the results, and do more submissions for competitive keywords, and maintain the top Position once it achieved.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Tags for this Thread