- Organic (someone who specializes in optimizing your webpages for certain keywords)
- Inorganic (paid search - someone who runs a campaign through a search engine and pays money for each click generated)
- Social (someone who runs the social side of the business using keywords in Facebook, Twitter, Google++, etc.)
I'm always up for networking with fellow web professionals. Connect with me on LinkedIn if you like!
There are 3 stages for SEO job.
1. Analyze the website, and make the website search engine friendly. means On-site Optimization.
2. Link- building. It helps to achieve the higher ranking in search engines.
3. Verify the results, and do more submissions for competitive keywords, and maintain the top Position once it achieved.