www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Is article submission a positive way of generating backlinks?

Is article submission a positive way of generating backlinks?

It's been awhile since I have had to promote a web site and I am in the process of generating initial backlinks. I have read that article submission is outdated as a way of generating "non-spammy" backlinks. I'd like to know if this is true and also what are the best backlink methods webmasters are currently using?

The consensus is that article submission is outdated but you still get many people claiming that they are gettig good traffic and SERPs by using just the articles. I gather that those spammers who spin articles that have already been spun hundreds of times are getting penalized but if you use professional writers to write your own articles and then spin them sparingly it may still be of use.

In my opinion Forum posting and Social bookmarking are the best ways to get backlinks. Article submission is useful but use fresh and unique content.

Article submission is one of the most popular and one of the oldest link building methods known to the SEO industry. Everyday thousands of articles are being submitted to these article directories by webmasters and SEO professionals to boost the back links of the website under question. If you have a website and if you do not know what is article submission, then it is high time that you learn about this link building strategy and use it to boost your website’s ranking in the search engines.

Thanks. I have used article submission before, but I needed to get a sense of where things currently are for SEO. Google is constantly changing its algorithms for page rankings.

Article submission is still a very powerful resource for backlinks. Always create unique and engaging content when submitting to high
    authoritative sites, never submit just one article with multiple spin versions. This black hat tactic will just hurt you in the long run.

Article submission can be useful but don't submit the same content repeatedly.

After penguin update article posting is more impotent part of link building process for a website, but you have to follow some rules of Google about content don't use copy content in your website and also in link building process. post your article in do follow article sites and don't use a keyword again and again in content your site can get penalized.

One should not repeat contents of the same article, but prior to doing so you must get to know what article submission is all about, there are a lot of web tools out there that provide you with the necessary information.
    Last edited by kasnake; 11-08-2012 at 04:10 PM.

Hi,
    In my point of view, after all the process, the article submission is also needy part of SEO. You have to do all the basic things for creating backlinks. Yeah it is true that it take time and own creation. But if you submit your backlinks in right way and high pr site so it will be rewarded.
    So get your reward via article submission. In seo, every basic part is needful. And article submission, social bookmarking, directory submission and etc. is compulsory.

Among all the web tools,Article marketing is important for getting quality links that helps your site rank up the search engine if you do it the right way and you also get free targeted traffic to your sites from those articles as long as those articles are still live.and only few of online directory online really worth your time and effort so check carefully the article directory you want to use.

Hi,

Article Submission is useful and is effective to build natural links, only you have to be sure about its unique content and quality.

Also, never re-post the same article into different article directories. Always be sure of the Article content is not duplicate, which you are submitting.

----
    Cheers,
    Pramod Kumar,

Thread Information