www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: PHP MVC architecture

PHP MVC architecture

Hi,
    I have got a task to work in an existing project which is half done, and i have to do another half, i have got the source code of PHP from existing project which is write in MVC architecture , but i am not familiar at all with MVC architecture , therefore it is difficult for me to make any changes and sometime i even cant recognize which files/how should i change, since it is in MVC architecture therefore the structure of viewing any objects is bit different to me

do you have any tips for me please ?

Does it use an existing 3rd-party MVC framework (CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Symfony, etc.) or is it a custom framework?
    "Please give us a simple answer, so that we don't have to think, because if we think, we might find answers that don't fit the way we want the world to be."
    ~ Terry Pratchett in Nation

eBookworm.us

yes, i think so, it is done with Phpstorm , but i dont know which tools exactly has been used but before most of the code code there is extension like that : \mvc\ImageHide::$view = ... ;

it has been done with phpstorm, and before most of the code there is extension like : \mvc\SecSite::$contents['second'] = "Image";

for example , normally if i want to add a new name into a form , then i can simple add like Username:<br />
    <input type="text" name="username" value=...

but in my file i need to do that like : mvc\SecSite::$contents['second'] = "Username ";

its too difficult for me to go through all the codes and made changes

have you any suggestion please ?

It may be time to read up on PHP namespaces.
    "Please give us a simple answer, so that we don't have to think, because if we think, we might find answers that don't fit the way we want the world to be."

eBookworm.us

PHP MVC architecture

Hi, how could i learn MVC design pattern in PHP?

Have you tried Google yet?

https://www.google.com/search?q=PHP+MVC+design+pattern
    https://www.google.com/search?q=PHP+MVC+tutorial

APress has a book on PHP/MVC: http://www.apress.com/9781430241645

And again, if you are using a specific 3rd-party MVC framework, assuming it's one of the several popular ones, there are bound to be books, forums, tutorials, etc. dedicated specifically to that framework.

eBookworm.us

Thread Information