dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: PHP MVC architecture

PHP MVC architecture

Hi,
    I have got a task to work in an existing project which is half done, and i have to do another half, i have got the source code of PHP from existing project which is write in MVC architecture , but i am not familiar at all with MVC architecture , therefore it is difficult for me to make any changes and sometime i even cant recognize which files/how should i change, since it is in MVC architecture therefore the structure of viewing any objects is bit different to me

do you have any tips for me please ?

Does it use an existing 3rd-party MVC framework (CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Symfony, etc.) or is it a custom framework?
    "Well done....Consciousness to sarcasm in five seconds!" ~ Terry Pratchett, Night Watch

How to Ask Questions the Smart Way (not affiliated with this site, but well worth reading)

My Blog
    cwrBlog: simple, no-database PHP blogging framework

yes, i think so, it is done with Phpstorm , but i dont know which tools exactly has been used but before most of the code code there is extension like that : \mvc\ImageHide::$view = ... ;

it has been done with phpstorm, and before most of the code there is extension like : \mvc\SecSite::$contents['second'] = "Image";

for example , normally if i want to add a new name into a form , then i can simple add like Username:<br />
    <input type="text" name="username" value=...

but in my file i need to do that like : mvc\SecSite::$contents['second'] = "Username ";

its too difficult for me to go through all the codes and made changes

have you any suggestion please ?

It may be time to read up on PHP namespaces.
    "Well done....Consciousness to sarcasm in five seconds!" ~ Terry Pratchett, Night Watch

How to Ask Questions the Smart Way (not affiliated with this site, but well worth reading)

My Blog

PHP MVC architecture

Hi, how could i learn MVC design pattern in PHP?

Have you tried Google yet?

https://www.google.com/search?q=PHP+MVC+design+pattern
    https://www.google.com/search?q=PHP+MVC+tutorial

APress has a book on PHP/MVC: http://www.apress.com/9781430241645

And again, if you are using a specific 3rd-party MVC framework, assuming it's one of the several popular ones, there are bound to be books, forums, tutorials, etc. dedicated specifically to that framework.

My Blog

Thread Information