www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: <a>child and Javascript

Hybrid View

<a>child and Javascript

Hello! Could someone help me out how to create a link with just using JC. Its needs to be attached to the end of the fourth <p> that comes from the second <div> and it shall show <p class"shower"> that is hidden. I have tried a few things and failed hard. Sadly i cant find it on youtube either. Some help would be really appreciatet

Here's an example of how to add a link to the fourth paragraph of the 2nd div:
    http://jsfiddle.net/AtRxG/
    I'm always up for networking with fellow web professionals. Connect with me on LinkedIn if you like!

Thank you for the reply mate. But sadly i am not allowed to use jQuery ;(

Why not? Is it homework?
    I'm always up for networking with fellow web professionals. Connect with me on LinkedIn if you like!

jepp. Love that the teacher gives assigments that we even havent gotten too. Started JC 2 days ago. Just learned what document.getElementByID() is :P. haha. Distance course

Alrighty, well I hope you learn something from my example then

Try this one:
    http://jsfiddle.net/AtRxG/7/

Basically, I'm getting the elements by the tag name (div and p). This will return all the elements in an array, so then I need to tell it which one I want in the square brackets. After I've found the fourthP, I can modify the HTML.

Thread Information