www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: How to check the email validate from database in the same registration form?

How to check the email validate from database in the same registration form?

Hi ,

I want to check the email validate from database in the same registration form.

Please let me know....

thanks,
    simbu.

Sorry, but I think we'll need more detail as to what your actual question/problem is.
    "Please give us a simple answer, so that we don't have to think, because if we think, we might find answers that don't fit the way we want the world to be."
    ~ Terry Pratchett in Nation

eBookworm.us

You can't fully validate an email address without sending an email to the address and requiring that the recipient responds to it.

You can check the DNS record for either an MX record or an A record. If either one exists, the domain is valid. [Use cjeckdnsrr()]

Well, we really need to see something to advise you. You asked how to include one thing within another, but won't tell us what one of those things is. PHP isn't Photoshop, there's no magic button that will do stuff for you
    I am Creating Website for Businesses and Brands to build up online presence.

Thread Information