dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: How to collect business cards on Iphone, android phone and web

Hybrid View

How to collect business cards on Iphone, android phone and web

I am a sales director of a company.After each event, I usually get a lot of business cards.They are important to the company's business activities
    However I am having difficulty in storing them, I am not satisfied with the solution is to use a notebook to store them, having a lot of difficulty
    I am very pleased if everyone shared experience
    I find storage methods on Iphone, Android phone or web by CardFila.com on google
    Has anyone use CardFila? It is really convenient in helping my business card storage?

Thanks!
    Lucas William

I think its a pretty decent app. No additional custom fields though but decent to use and all that

Didn't try this app yet, but it looks so useful to keep away from hard copy of visiting card, surely will gonna try to use it.

still i am wondering in this problem man. please somebody help me go release from this issues. i wanna know it..

Hi Lucas William,
    After an event you normal have so lot of business cards. They are very important for your business. Where will you put them forever?
    You can use CardFila.com to collect all business cards on Iphone, android phone, computer or laptop
    1.When you get Business Card from partners, no need to keep the hardcopy ... Just Capture by CardFila and the store on Cloud server forever.
    2. Capture fast and simple operation (taken ~ 200 cards/10 minutes). Capture anywhere by mobile phone
    3. Never worry about losing business cards anymore (Users often take books biz cards in a few years ...). Not hold thick book Biz Cards more ...
    4. Cards had stored on the Cloud servers, and so you can access anywhere: your computer, or mobile phone (iPhone, Android phone).
    5. Lose your phone; it will not take Biz Card. Only need to reinstall CardFila up new phone and login. Contacts will drag on Phone.
    6. Search business cards fast when on the road with Mobile phone (not found in the book of cards thick).
    7. Business Cards can search by Text even if not converted to Contacts.
    8. There be required CardFila convert Business Cards into Contacts correctly within 24 hours.

Best of Luck Lucas.

Thread Information