www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: OO PHP examples

Exclamation OO PHP examples

I know how to do Object oriented programing meaning I know the basics of it!
    I've created a social site in procedural programing so I know how to create one but now I want to update to object oriented programing because its easier to maintain!

I just don't know where to begin I've made an attempt already like I have a person class and a user class that extends the person calls also a from gen and validation class! However the majority of it is still procedural and I want to break away from that!

I'm just looking for a website that was made entirely our of OOPHP it doesn't have to be a social site I just want to see how the classes worked together to get the general concept of the though process that goes behind Object Oriented program and to understand concepts like Interfaces and abstract!

I have read a bunch of tutorials but I'm more of a doer then a reader!

I read a review copy of PHP 5 Social Networking and thought it was pretty decent, though I would have liked to have seen it make a bit more use of inheritance in a few places.
    "Please give us a simple answer, so that we don't have to think, because if we think, we might find answers that don't fit the way we want the world to be."
    ~ Terry Pratchett in Nation

eBookworm.us

NogDog your a life saver to me!

Thread Information