dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Bing vs Google

Bing vs Google

I have never thought anyone could stand against giant arrogant Google but looking at the buzz it really looks like Bing is giving some hard competition to google. What you think does it stand a chance or it will just vanish like everyone else before it.

Well Bing as web tools go will have to be very innovative in what they additionally offer to the public at large, one just has to look at Google how effective they have been in innovating their products. We definitely will need an alternative to Google to make the competition healthy.

I think Bing still needs time to upgrade it self no doubt Bing giving hard time to Google but Yahoo also giving hard time if Bing wants to compete the Google or any other search engine then Bing have work hard more and more and also give some major changes like Google do.

Bing is awesome. I wish more people would use it as it is easier to rank well.

Yes, most of the webmasters are going towards Bing and Yahoo to optimize their site as Google changes its algorithm time to time.

Hi,

Yes, Google algorithms are updated regularly, so as too keep their visitors what they are looking for, and visitors get their required information, solutions or whatever they are searching for. However, Bing and Yahoo are the other most popular Search Engines after Google.

If you own a company you have to target visitors from all the popular Search Engines.

basically in my perspective google & Bing are differ but theirs optimization plans are same.

After Google changes its algorithm it is really good news that Bing is getting popularity now.

Thread Information