www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: How to make individual sites under one domain

How to make individual sites under one domain

Hi i wonder if anyone can point me in the right direction.
    I have the job of providing individual folders for school pupils. They each create a website and upload to the folder that i assign them. I want to be able to allow them to upload ftp to their folder using their own password etc that i issue them. Any help would be great thanks.

There are a number of ways that you can use to solve your issue. The best and easiest is to create sub-domains. When you create your sub-domain, you link it to its root or home folder, and the user is provided an ftp account that uses this folder as its base.

Do you use cPanel or Plesk to manage your site? That would simplify your life. Are you using a Windoze or Linux server?

Good luck!

northernpenguin

It's my belief mesothelioma is most fatal cancer. It's got unusual traits. The more I really look at it a lot more I am assured it does not conduct itself like a real solid tissue cancer. When mesothelioma is often a rogue virus-like infection, therefore there is the probability of developing a vaccine as well as offering vaccination to asbestos open people who are vulnerable to high risk involving developing upcoming asbestos related malignancies. Thanks for expressing your ideas for this important ailment.wishes you all the best

Thread Information