www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: ternary operator

Hybrid View

ternary operator

I'm getting errors in my code on the first couple lines because of the echo... I'm confused on how to set the ternary operator in a string like this...

PHP Code:
    <?php if(login::$company =='ARSE') echo <form action='<?php echo matry::here(); ?>' method='post'>
    <
    table><th>RX TRACKER</th>
    <
    tr style="z-index: 5;"><td><?php echo lookup_link('* Doctor''doctor''DFCODE=Code&DFNAME=Name'); ?></td><td><?php inp('dfcode'13); ?></td><td>Signed On</td><td><?php inp('signed_on'13); ?></td>
    <td>Diagnosis Code</td><td><?php sbox('diagnosis'sql::one_column_array("SELECT id FROM " event_table('dxcode') . "")); ?></td>
    <tr><td style="position: relative; top: 11px;">Duration</td><td style="position: relative; top: 11px;"><?php sbox('duration'range(1,12), 5); ?></td><td style="position: relative; right: 50px; top: 11px;">Insulin</td><td style="position: relative; right: 80px; top: 11px;"><?php cbox('Insulin'); ?></td>
    <td style="position: relative; right: 160px; top: 11px;">Times Testing</td><td style="position: relative; right: 160px; top: 11px;"><?php sbox('times_testing'range (120)); ?></td></tr>

<tr><td style="position: relative; bottom: 16px; left: 520px;"><?php echo button::save_narrow('Update'); ?></td></tr>

else

<?php if(login::$company =='ABSS') include('tracker.php'); ?></table>

</table>

</form>

If the first login is correct they should see the table data... else show them the data inside the include at the bottom.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Well, I don't see any ternary operators in there right now, but I do see a problem with the quoting (or lack thereof) of the literal text to be output by that first echo. Assuming you only want to apply the first if statement to the <form> tag, I might do something like:
    PHP Code:
    <?php if(login::$company =='ARSE') { ?>
    <form action='<?php echo matry::here(); ?>' method='post'>
    <?php ?>
    "Please give us a simple answer, so that we don't have to think, because if we think, we might find answers that don't fit the way we want the world to be."
    ~ Terry Pratchett in Nation

eBookworm.us

what about adding a sql clause to this if statement:

PHP Code:
    <?php if(login::$company =='ACSS') include('task/ACS/include/rx_tracker.php');?></table>
    I need it to be where category_id = '03'

How would i insert that into this string above.. i'm having a bit of trouble.

Thread Information