www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Launching a new Online Travel Booking Website

Hybrid View

Launching a new Online Travel Booking Website

Hello Everyone. I am keen on starting a new website related to Travel and Hotel booking , managing expeditions, managing profile, Blogs,with good interface. The confusion is that i am not able to select a language on which i want to make the website I personally know phython but dont have expertise in Django, I can outsource it but i am not sure in which language i should built the website.
    the website should have features like, Individual profile management, Cart, Payment portal integration, Good outlook and a seperate blog and much other features that a travel management and booking website should possess...
    please help me out as it has turned into a headache and n one is able to suggest around so guys please reply in detail. Thanks in adv.
    regards
    eeshan

I would recommend PHP as it is easy to learn and can do most of the tasks you will need, also you can find a good support on net for PHP

Quote Originally Posted by ZABI View Post
    I would recommend PHP as it is easy to learn and can do most of the tasks you will need, also you can find a good support on net for PHP
    Thanks fr the reply. Zabi i believe you are an expert in php/website designing i would personally like to talk to you about this project. Zaideesh@gmail.com please message me yours that will be greatful regards

Thread Information