Hello all, Im building a login script for some people, and I would like somone to have a once over this script thus far. I know I still havent check the emails nor a few other things i need to do. I will get back to those. But for now can anyone have a looky and see if it looks good. They only issue I think here is the CONCAT function. I am not sure I scripted that part right.

PHP Code:
<?php
require_once('../wp-includes/class-phpass.php');
//connects to databases
require_once('dbconnect.php');

//Create var names
$first_name mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['F_Name']);
$last_name mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['L_Name']);
$phone_number_1 mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['Pnumber1']);
$phone_number_2 mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['Pnumber2']);
$address mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['Address']);
$state mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['State']);
$city mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['City']);
$zip_code mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['Zip']);
$email_1 mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['Email1']);
$email_2 mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['Email2']);
$username mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['Uname']);
$password_1 mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['Pass']);
$jed mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['Jednostka']);
$dob mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['DOB']);
$stopien mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['Stopein']);
$funk mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['FUNK']);
$hasher = new PasswordHash(8True);
$password $hasher->HashPassword($password_1);
$ENC =MD5($password_1);
$ERRmsg "";

//Checks if any feilds were left empty and creates an error message to display

if(empty($first_name)) $ERRmsg .= 'You did not enter a First Name!  Pleaase go back and try again! \n';
            if(empty(
$last_name)) $ERRmsg .= 'You did not enter a Last Name!  Please go back and try again! \n';
            if(empty(
$phone_number_1)) $ERRmsg .= 'You did not enter a Phone Number!  Please go back and try again! \n';
            if(empty(
$address)) $ERRmsg .= 'You did not enter an Address!  Please go back and try again! \n';
            if(empty(
$state)) $ERRmsg .= 'You did not choose a State!  Please go back and try again! \n':
            if(empty(
$city)) $ERRmsg .= 'You did not enter a City!  Please go back and try again! \n';
            if(empty(
$zip_code$ERRmsg .= 'You did not enter a Zip Code.  Please go back and try again! \n';
            if(empty(
$email_1$ERRmsg .= 'You did not enter a Email.  Please go back and try again! \n';
            if(empty(
$email_2$ERRmsg .= 'You did not re-enter you Email.  Please go back and try again! \n';
            if(empty(
$username$ERRmsg .= 'You did not enter a Username.  Please go back and try again! \n';
            if(empty(
$password_1$ERRmsg .= 'You did not enter a password!  Please go back and try again! \n';
            if(empty(
$jed$ERRmsg .= 'You did not choose a Jednostka!  Please go back and try again! \n';
            if(empty(
$dob$ERRmsg .= 'You did not enter a Date of Birth!  Please go back and try again! \n';
            if(empty(
$stopien$ERRmsg .= 'You did not choose a Stopien!  Please go back and try again! \n';
            if(empty(
$funk$ERRmsg .= 'You did not enter a Funkcjia!  Please go back and try again! \n';

//Checks to see if error message is empty, if empty does rest of code

if(empty($ERRmsg) {

//pick databases and tables
                        //creates query for warta database

$wdp "INSERT INTO Users_tbl (`ID`, `F_NAME`, `L_Name`, `P_number1`, `P_number2`, `Address`, `City`, `State`, `Zip`, `Email`, `username`, `password`, `Jednostka`, `Funkcjia`, `High`, `Active`, `user_registered`, `user_email`, `user_login`, `user_pass`, `user_nicename`, `display_name`, `groupID`, `prefs_list_item`)
                            VALUES('', '
$first_name', '$last_name', '$phone_number_1', $phone_number_2', '$address', '$state', '$zip_code', '$email_1', '$username', '$password', '$jed', '$funk', '$jed', '0', '', '$email_1', '$username', '$password', '."=CONCAT("$First_name" ' ' "$Last_name")".', '."=CONCAT("$First_name" ' ' "$Last_name")".', '', '')";
                }
                else {
                    echo 
$ERRmsg;
                    exit;
                }

?>