www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: CMS for small site

Hybrid View

CMS for small site

Hi I have no experience of CMS and would be grateful for advice from those that do. I have developed a small site for client using dreamweaver. Content management was not part of the original requirement but in hindsight they would like to be able to make simple changes to their site such as images / menus - they have their site hosted by one.com. I would like to implement something simple to allow them do do this with little or no cost involved?
    RS

small site or dynamic site CMS is best solutions forever to maintain the regular content management systems

here you can find an easy tutorial on building a simple cms with PHP, you can learn and develop your own simple CMS.

http://css-tricks.com/php-for-beginn...st-simple-cms/

cms for a small time can be a good task at the recovery time and it will really help you across this/..

i will surely like to get your approval as soon as possible...

my experience say the most easy way of updating website without going into coding is to use www.cushycms.com. Its not only free but also very easy to have grip on. you just need to define the area you want to customize in your site. then in future when you want to update that you just need to go to their website and after log on you can bring changes in the predefined content. Its very convenient and tutorial video is also on their website. I am sure you will like it.
    BTW It doesn't belong to me in the least. I am suggesting you because it was my first choice when I stepped into web designing/development field.
    Got a problem on your PC/MAC! we provides online REMOTE assistance so sit back on your sofa and visit www.globalsupport365.com

Thread Information