www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: To Build a website....

To Build a website....

Hi i am Susan, I want to Build my own website but i have no information about it. so guys gave me information that is important to build a website...... and help me..!

There are several ways you can build web sites one way to do so is to learn programming languages and then start from scratch this obviously is going to be a long drawn out process however using web tools you can create your own CMS (Content Management System) web sites, through Joomla or Wordpress there are tons of tutorials and videos that will help you just visit webtoolson.com and find all the tools that you will need.

Hi susanleea, website building is a piece of cake nowadays, even for those people who have no experience and understanding of how to code a website. there are many tools available online that help create a website in matter of a few minutes wix.com is one them. These are just drag and drop tools that let you easily and quickly create a site.
    other than that if you are interested in learning website development, you have to have a few tools/softwares and most important of all is interest that would make you an expert in this area.
    you can use simply notepad to create webpage but since you seem to be a beginner, i recommend you use dreamweaver and fireworks. if i explain fireworks then that is a sophisticated form of Ms paint (u know how easy to use Ms paint is) it is very user friendly. photoshop is also an option but it should be used after getting a grip on fireworks.
    Fireworks actually creates the template of the website. When it is ready then it is coded. and for that i recommend Dreamweaver. best way to learn about these two softwares is to watch a few tutorials and practice it yourself. I am sure for a smart person like you, it won't take more than a month to create your very good website

Hi Susan:

Firest define "website".

Is this is only a billboard site any of the above solutions will work.

If you require a site that allows you to interact with your clients/customers
    hire somone who will give you via a backside control panel the ability to make changes and is willing to do so.

Here nice information is provided regarding the building of websites and i am completely satisfied with the post of 'kasnake' i appreciate your post. I would like to say that if somebody want to create only informative website then he can create website in Html only but today various types of CMS are created which supports you to construct a website , PhP is one of the good option for website creation it is easy and work can be done here quickly. But if you want to construct complete secure site with higher security purpose then you can construct it in JAVA and Dotnet also but it is not so easy for new user.

For newbies, I would say that Wordpress is really easy platform and it is used by most of the people and it is SEO friendly too, try learning a little about it and you can do all the things easily.

You have not said why you want to build a site, what you want it to do, and what the time scale is?

If you want a site quickly, and don't want to learn how to build a site from scratch, then Wordpress is as good as any way to get the job done. However, if you want to learn how to build a site from scratch, and can afford the time, I strongly recommend learning HTML, CSS, JavaScript and PHP. The W3S tutorials are a good starting point, although they are said to contain some errors and omissions. Just Google "W3School" and start with HTML...

Hi Susan,

if you want to make your own website then first clear you business , what you want to do , after that make module and create website .

Or you can create simple site based on html, it is easy to learn and you would learn in any coding forum easily.

Just draw in a paper or with a computer desing program how you want your website will be. Then use HTML and CSS to transform what you draw in code.

I agree with all the answer given here. But it depends upon your need that what kind of website you want. And how much complex it is going to be. It is not show much easy to build a professional website by your own with no knowledge and just reading on internet. You may need to get help of some professionals. In such case I want to suggest you http://sochtek.com/.

Need Web Hosting Provider Lists

I am trying to diversify my blogs on different host providers but as I am sure most of you know using a ton of different providers can be costly. Currently I have set up a few $1 hosting accounts at

cbahosting.com
    bizzyshark.com
    1dollarhosting.com
    hostica.com

to just name a few. But I have more than 100 sites and was researching that to minimize footprints I should keep the domains to a bare minimum of 3-5 websites per hosting account an IP. So I am looking to see if you guys have a huge list of different hosting services where I can get cheap hosting as you can see with 100 sites I need about 30 different hosting accounts, unless someone here has any other ideas.

You can learn about website designing by searching on Google

Yes you are correct but Google provides thousand numbers of results and you need to choose the best one which full fill your requirement and some time this because cause of irritation.

Thread Information