i am trying to disply my resume in that same format using php files concept but i am not getting that original display and additional information also
am gtting my resume like as follow

Objective To perform well in a challenging environment that offers a scope for personal and professional Growth and in the process contributes my best to your organization. Industrial Experience Company Kamachi Power plant (70MW) Total Experience 6 months. Designation Supervisor Duration Dec 2011 Till date. Educational qualification I completed diploma in EEE from GIET in 2012,Rajhmundary. I passed ITI with 82 from Sri Rajeshwari ITI in 2008,Bellary I passed Matriculation from Vasavi English Medium School, Bellary. Academic project Project Name Over Under Voltage Protection Project Description This is the Final year Diploma project. By using this project we can protect the electronic devices from over under voltages that means above and below 230v. Hobbies interest Listening to music, playing cricket, shuttle. Reading books, playing chess. Personal details Date of birth 06-07-1989 Gender Male Marital status Single Language known English,Telugu Nationality Indian Address Srinivas nagar camp, Bellary. Declaration I hereby declare that the above statements made are complete and true to the best of knowledge and belief. Date 18-07-2012 Ch. Desai Y, dXiJ(x( I_TS 1EZBmU/xYy5g/GMGeD3Vqq8K)fw9 xrxwrTZaGy8IjbRcXI u3KGnD1NIBs RuKV.ELM2fi V vlu8zH (W )6-rCSj id DAIqbJx6kASht(QpmcaSlXP1Mh9MVdDAaVBfJP8 AVf 6Q

my code

<?php
function parseWord($userDoc)
{
$fileHandle = fopen($userDoc, "r");
$line = fread($fileHandle, filesize($userDoc));
$lines = explode(chr(0x0D),$line);
$outtext = "";
foreach($lines as $thisline)
{
$pos = strpos($thisline, chr(0x00));
if (($pos !== FALSE)||(strlen($thisline)==0))
{
} else {
$outtext .= $thisline." ";
}
}
$outtext = preg_replace("/[^a-zA-Z0-9\s\,\.\-\n\r\t@\/\_\(\)]/","",$outtext);
return $outtext;
}

$userDoc="DesaiResme.doc";

$text = parseWord($userDoc);
echo strstr($text,"ram");
?>