hello all,

This is my first posting in quite some time.

I was looking at http://simplythebest.net/scripts/DHT...script_43.html - specifically the option (g) for something I want to accomplish but cannot:

1) I have a page on my website on which I have a table. In the table in the first column I have a hyperlink which should create popup windows as follows:
a A popup window which appears on a mouseover - essentially the content of another page whose URL is known.
b On clicking, the content of this popup window is changed to show content of a different page again whose URL is known.

2) If the first column is in the first row, then the mouseover URL, say x is displayed in the popup window.
3) When clicked, the onclick URL in first row, say y is displayed in the popup window.
4) If the first column is in the second row, then the mouseover URL, say a is displayed in the popup window.
5) When clicked the onclick URL in the second row, say b is displayed in the popup window.
6) Finally, in mouseover mode, if the mouse pointer moves off the hyperlink, the popped up window should close.

What I am challenged by is:

1) Mouseover URL is different from the onclick URL.
2) Overcoming popup blockers.

Thank you in advance.

Uttam