www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Web developer help needed.....

Web developer help needed.....

Hi all

This may seem a silly request but bare with me....

I have set up a business selling printable product and have been doing very well locally.
    I have an active website (which is rubbish) but im looking for someone to update and maintain it for me.

Is there anyone willing to do this and accept a percentage of all sales as payment rather than an upfront fee ?

Therefore the more effort someone puts in the more money they can make ?

Any thoughts or comments are more than welcome

i am professional developer and designer. I can help you with website redesign and redevelopment.
    I am available at very affordable rates. Please have a look into some of my recent work
    I will help you in redesigning and redeveloping your site. Best affordable way is to go with word pres solution.
    Please send me email on kashif@webcrest.net for further discussions. I will send you my recent portfolio after receiving email from you.

You need to hire a web designing company offers services at affordable rates.

ExpertsFromIndia is the one, you looking for.
    Experienced developers services are provided at best rates.

hello, i am a uk based web developer. I have been in the industry for 8 years commercially, and 14 years general programming. I work with many different kinds of people and companies ranging from web development, ecommerce development through to basic content managed web design. My collegue is a designer and we can put together a basic content managed website for you pretty quickly; however we cannot supply based on percentage. What I can do is however offer you the following:

Web Design
    Wordpress Theme from design
    Free 12 Months Hosting
    A Free Domain Name
    6 Months Free Support
    $1000

I would be requesting $500 in advance and we can work out a monthly payment plan for the rest.

My email: ukwebdev1984@gmail.com to discuss further

Dear Partner,

I would surely provide you assistance for your requirement feel free mail me ram.kumar(at)optisolbusiness.com

We have 70+ working in Optisol Business Solution

Regards
    Ram
    Skpe-ramkumar80560

Quote Originally Posted by davem1013 View Post
    Hi all

This may seem a silly request but bare with me....

I have set up a business selling printable product and have been doing very well locally.
    I have an active website (which is rubbish) but im looking for someone to update and maintain it for me.

Is there anyone willing to do this and accept a percentage of all sales as payment rather than an upfront fee ?

Therefore the more effort someone puts in the more money they can make ?

Any thoughts or comments are more than welcome
    I think I would like to take a shot at this. Visit my website at www.rhondelwilson.com and you can find all my contact details there. Add me on skype.

Thread Information