I'm having a hard time figuring this out.

I'm trying to change the CSS property of an object. Lets say I am using skew:

-moz-transform: skew(5deg);

How do I reference that it's -moz-transform that I want to change? I can't use just transform itself because that is the standard, and most browsers haven't followed standards for transforms yet. So

elementID.style.transform = skew(50deg);

Does not work