www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: How to download and install PHP and MySQL tools and frameworks onto a server and home

Question How to download and install PHP and MySQL tools and frameworks onto a server and home

PHP and MySQL are incredibly powerful open source technologies that allow people to create functional websites and apps that go way beyond basic HTML
    so, i wants find the online course to know How to download and install PHP and MySQL tools and frameworks onto a server and home.

You do not need a course of instruction. Just download WAMP. It's self-configuring and requires the minimum of knowledge. By default it sets itself up as "localhost" on the workstation you install it on, but it can be installed on a server and accessed across a LAN if required.

I would go with WAMP, and if you want to go a little further take a look at Zend Frameworks

WAMP is the best option or as mentioned nothing really needs to be installed as you have localhost already. and for MYSQL you just follow the simple instructions as they come with the installation file.

i wants know how to make the most from these free technologies used by everyone from small startups to the biggest technology companies in the world.
    after a long time i know this web http://bestcoursehub.com/home/index....ysql-tutorial/ is useful

There are various replies are provided i hope your problem will get solve easily if it is not so then first of all download setup of WAMP then normally install it by double clicking in your computer system and you will get php installed in your system with local server.

Yes, all above points is very clear to download and install.
    also visit this site wampserver.com

Thread Information