www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Why do you like Yahoo Answer?

Hybrid View

Why do you like Yahoo Answer?

Yahoo question and answer is a unique way to get answers, I think it's funny, when someone answer my question, I got all the answers best choice.
    I want to ask is mainly the problem has been answered, which saves a lot of time.
    What you want o say about Yahoo question and answers?

Yah, I love yahoo answers becoz i got many solutions from that source

It helps you to communicate with individuals from everywhere the planet with totally different levels of communication per person. you do not have to be compelled to answer something you do not need to answer and you'll solve your own issues simply by asking a matter. I still learn one thing new each day on yahoo answers.

Because where we can get the exact answers...Now there are some typical random question arise in Forums..For these the Yahoo is the best to give an perfect answer...

Mhm you cant ask a lot on yahoo but i would prefer to use http://stackoverflow.com because you get your answers almost immediately.

Yeah I think it's good for general questions (although you do get a lot of rubbish answers), but for coding related questions I would definitely got for stack overflow

Yes, it is really good site, you can get your question resolved and it is place of marketing too, you can promote your business there but not directly.

Yahoo answer is a great activity which has been going on for web promotion.it's helps in keywords ranking and many people used to do it.

Thread Information