www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: What is on page optimization ?

What is on page optimization ?

Tell me what is the on page process in SEO.

It involves looking at your content, keyword structure, website and page structure, coding of your site etc.

In the simplest words every thing what you can see on any webpage are the part of on-page optimization. On-page is a practice of every thing you do to improve your website whether it is about improving your website usability, improving website speed, improving content or even making it more attractive all the things which can help your website to interact more with its visitors can be called on-page factors. In search engine optimization, on-page optimization refers as factor which can influence your website ranking in organic search results.

Hi everyone,
    OnPage Optimization involves keyword analysis,unique and simple description,image tag analysis..etc..Latest trend in Onpage Optimization is Layout Optimization..Try to design the website that attracts the visitors and search engine too..

As per my knowledge, i used some On-page techniques which is very useful to promote my website in search engines...i.e.

* Alt Tags
    * Canonical Tags
    * Bold Tags
    * Heading Tags
    * Meta Tags
    - Title
    - Description
    - Keywords
    * Robot.txt
    * Keyword Density
    * Keyword Prominence
    * Deep Link Analysis
    * Competitor Analysis
    * Internal Linkage
    * Unique Content

On-Page Optimization is to optimize your Website, so as to increase your Website's Search Engine Ranking Positions, which can be done as follows:
    - Title Tags Optimization
    - Meta Description Optimization
    - Content Optimization
    - Image Optimization
    - Link Optimization
    - Layout Optimization
    - Site Structure

On-page seo has many elements like keyword density, fresh content, header tags, meta data, hyper links, content length and lot more others.

"On page optimization" :

you should do keywords analysis for this.
    Quality content.
    Meta Data
    Header tag
    Image tag
    Robot File
    Sitemap creation

Also, try to increase elements on your pages, you can use these:

h1, h2, h3
    images
    videos
    related posts
    recent posts
    news
    subscription

and lot more others.

This is the best way through which you can communicate to the readers and get the search engines to recognize your webpage. Style and title tags are used for the keywords in H1, H2 and H3. The header tags should be properly defined and highlighted.

on page optimization helps you with your off page optimization. In on page optimization there are many things, the most common are meta tags, xml sitemap, h1 h2 tags, img alt tags. I would like you to checkout the following link:
    www(dot)seomoz(dot)org/learn-seo/on-page-factors

On page optimization is one of the very first step of SEO which every webmaster should look into. On page optimization refers to factors that have an effect on your Web site or Web page listing in natural search results. On Page are directly related to the content and structure of the website. On-page optimization involves modifying keyword frequency in the URL, Title, Headings, Hypertext Links and Body text.

On Page optimization is a first thing good SEO consultant will do. It will not only help search engines understand your website better, it will also help users to understand what is your website about and use the navigation properly.

Thread Information