www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to promote my website on facebook

How to promote my website on facebook

I need a good idea about how to promote my website on facebook. Is it possible to increase the number of backlinks to my website on facebook? I know that it is a good process to get traffic on facebook. Please share your experience and knowledge. Thanks.

Simply, you can increase number of your friends on Facebook, it would help in promoting too, you can also post useful information so that your profile would look too active.

Make Your Business page there.
    Then make fans of this page and collect likes and then post informative content so that user can be interested in your page.
    Share information this way you can promote your website on facebook.

If you are active on top social networking sites then it would help in promotion too.

Quote Originally Posted by shymajones View Post
    Make Your Business page there.
    Then make fans of this page and collect likes and then post informative content so that user can be interested in your page.
    Share information this way you can promote your website on facebook.
    I agree with this quote. Just make sure to commit to the page. Going strong for one week or month might seem good, but you need to post continuous activity or else your fan base will dwindle and won't take you seriously. Have a social media plan and stick to it.

Hi Steve,

Follow these simple steps to promote your Website on facebook.

1. Initially you should have your facebook profile to create facebook page.
    2. Create facebook page for your business
    3. Complete you facebook page details with business images, logos, business description, phone no, website url and the other required information.
    4. Invite your friends to your facebook page.
    5. Like the pages relevant to your business.
    6. Actively participate in the conversation going on the other pages, ask questions, provide answers.
    7. Regularly post something about your business on your page, which you want your people to know about your business.
    8. Always stay active with the people on your page.

Thanks friends... Very nice ways to promote my website on Facebook.

By facebook you can get a good traffic but not a good backlinks. I think you need to do something else for backlinks. But facebook can make your traffic boost up and also generate some leeds.

You can create a facebook page and you can do SMO with this link. Also you can create a facebook like and share tab in you site. In this way you can promote your site in facebook.

Arrow

For promoting of your website in Facebook you have to create on profile, and do some action into that like..

Writ and post some posts
    Post some pictures
    Post some Videos

All the above should be very attractful...Which is very effective to peoples, that should increase our potential targeted audience..

Facebook is one way of increasing traffic for your website but still there are different social media tools that you can use to increase your traffic and have a SEO strategy to promote your website.

*Create more blogs with interesting and useful information and share that blog in your Facebook.
    *Sharing the good things of your website or business in the form of images,videos etc in your Facebook
    *Increase your Facebook connection with business people.

Social media sites are for increasing the website traffic, not for building the backlinks. Through social media sites like Facebook, you can promote your website and can drive good amount of visitors towards your website
    Halwits - Website and Software Development Company

I have created an extremely successful tactic for FaceBook, and some other social media. As birthday notifications are given, you have a Birthday e-card in the form of a web page, it will show as a thumb there, an encourage them (and others) to your website, it is also well shared by other people there too. Here is my own.... http://www.seawitchartist.com/overse...day-e-card.htm
    Good luck!
    Magick in a brush
    www.seawitchartist.com

Quote Originally Posted by pramodkram View Post
    Hi Steve,

Follow these simple steps to promote your Website on facebook.

1. Initially you should have your facebook profile to create facebook page.
    2. Create facebook page for your business
    3. Complete you facebook page details with business images, logos, business description, phone no, website url and the other required information.
    4. Invite your friends to your facebook page.
    5. Like the pages relevant to your business.
    6. Actively participate in the conversation going on the other pages, ask questions, provide answers.
    7. Regularly post something about your business on your page, which you want your people to know about your business.
    8. Always stay active with the people on your page.

This one is what I suggest the most.

Thread Information