dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Grey Hat SEO?

Arrow Grey Hat SEO?

Hi Friends,
    I have one doubt...please suggest me "Google will agree with the Grey Hat SEO techniques"..

I thing Everyone follow white hat SEO techniques ? why black hat ? and about grey hat then it is also combination of white hat and black hat so leave these techniques simply follow white hat.it will be beneficial for your website.

Thanks Shyamajones, to share your valuable information....But My Question is none of that..!!!!

I just know two kind of technique first which is Google Allow and second not Allow by Google. People say it white or black its not matter. Just follow google rules and get ranking and traffic for your website.

Grey hat Search Engine Optimisation (Search Engine Optimization) is the combination of both black hat Search Engine Optimization and white hat Search Engine Optimization techniques. This means that often a grey hat Search Engine Optimization approach combines both ethical and unethical Search Engine Optimization tactics. A grey hat Search Engine Optimization approach contains less risk of being penalised by Google than black hat Search Engine Optimization techniques but is not as favourable as white hat Search Engine Optimization.

You just need to do white hat according to changes in Google's algorithm.

Even, people are not getting good result doing white hat too, it requires more knowledge and experience in SEO today.

Thread Information