www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: value of short domain names

Hybrid View

value of short domain names

I would say short domain names are selling at higher prices.

Did you sell any short domain names, 2 chatterer or three characters ?

All Short Domain names have innate price as a result of each single sector address is exclusive. Short Domain names are appropriate as a result of they're usually unforgettable, straightforward to sort in, and if the correct sector address is employed will simply rid look great! Though i did not buy any of short domain till now but if i got short domain regarding fbcover then i will thing on it.

1: Short Domain Names Are Easier To Remember

Obviously, shorter domain names are much easier for online gamblers to remember when they want to type the URL into their browser to access the site. If a gambling domain name is short and catchy it is much easier to remember for players regardless of their age or computer experience.
    2: Short Domain Names Are Easier To Type
    In addition to being easier to remember, short domain names are also quicker and easier to type into your browser address bar. Many online gamblers do not bookmark their domains in their favorites as a matter of privacy, so they are typing in the URL each time they access your site.

Hey Pro, My experience is that a short domain is good for the following reasons:
    1. Easier to Remember
    2. Less chances to be misspelled
    3. Better Resell Value: It means more things. any combination of a 2, 3 and 4 letter domain names can be an acronym for many things.
    4. More Markatable. A quick read domain is especially important for certain kinds of media what you really only get 5 to 20 seconds of attention.
    5. More Readable: Let's say you have a business card, your firstname @ yourreallylongdomainname will not fit as well as something shorter.

I personally have never sold a 2 or 3 letter domain name, from my experience we're talking minimum $10-20K for 2 letter and $5K for 3 letter because of the value that I described above.

Do you have a short domain name you'd like to sell or buy?

LOL @titly55, are you copying and pasting this from a domain site about gambling. who said anything about gambling?

Probably not all short domain names are good, it should be a short domain name which you can remember very well, because like qrv.com could be a good domain name if your business has that name but else it's just a waste of cash if you ask me :O

This is fact that if you are choosing a short domain name then it should be descriptive that means it should give a senseful message that gives explanation of your business or site is about what? thus one should choose sensible domain name according to the business.

short domains

There is a high valve for short domain, because it's easy and helpful for brand development, easy to remember by the customers and search engine friendly. and also it's find to hard,

Hi ProSence,
    A domain name is a basic requirement and acts like a building block for online businesses. Short domain names are always good, easy to remember, easy to type in. The value of a domain name depends on its brand. I would like to share some advantages of using short domain names:
    Memorable domains are easier to remember.
    Better for branding
    Loyal users prefer short names since itís easy to type.
    Easier to attract/direct traffic.
    Short domain names take less time to read.
    Open WebsiteTutorials:How To Make Your Own Website

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsey View Post
    Hi ProSence,
    A domain name is a basic requirement and acts like a building block for online businesses. Short domain names are always good, easy to remember, easy to type in. The value of a domain name depends on its brand. I would like to share some advantages of using short domain names:
    Memorable domains are easier to remember.
    Better for branding
    Loyal users prefer short names since it’s easy to type.
    Easier to attract/direct traffic.
    Short domain names take less time to read.
    Open WebsiteTutorials:How To Make Your Own Website
    Thanks for letting me know these things.

Short domain has good price, and you can't find to register them, they are already registered..

Thread Information