dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: flash plugin - dewplayer

Hybrid View

flash plugin - dewplayer

hi,
    I need some help with something that seems rather ridiculous. I am trying to insert a flash music player into my site - it's called dewplayer. The link for the flash plugin is right here http://www.alsacreations.fr/dewplayer.html. Now, I am trying to pick the one with the playlist (not the vinyl with playlist). I downloaded everything it tells me to, but when I insert these files on my server I can never get the flash player to display. I have tried numerous approached with absolutely no luck at all. So, any help would be appreciated.

I am on a very tight schedule for school and I got to get this thing to work ASAP. This is the bit of code where the plugin should go...

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="dewplayer-playlist.swf" width="200" height="200" id="dewplayer" name="dewplayer">
    <param name="movie" value="dewplayer-playlist.swf" />
    <param name="flashvars" value="playlist.xml" />
    <param name="wmode" value="transparent" />
    </object>

I checked to see that this file is in the same directory and it is, yet I cannot get it to display anything.

Thanks in advance.

Adobe Flash is kind of multimedia system and software package platform which is especially supports animation, graphics, games, videos, specific kinds of readable files or wealthy net Applications which are interfaced by Adobe Flash Player in well manner and then visitors can see them.

Thread Information