www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Looking for Long-term Partnership!

Hybrid View

Post Looking for Long-term Partnership!

Applicant Location: Anywhere, Must have Microphone or Cellphone or Chat Software (Skype...etc)

Our Business Location: Toronto

Skyline Custom Guitar is currently seeking a full-time/part-time Web Developer to form a partnership.

This position will be responsible for web site design and coding, troubleshooting, working with vendors, seeking out solutions to programming challenges and other duties as assigned.

The successful candidate must have experience in coding HTML, JavaScript, CSS, XML/XSLT, PHP, and SQL. Experience with jQuery is a plus. Demonstrated core competence with programs such as Adobe Dreamweaver, Flash and Photoshop are a must. Other desired qualities include strong knowledge of cross-browser compatibility, awareness of SEO-friendly coding, good troubleshooting skills and keen attention to detail.

Skyline Custom Guitars believes in originality, quality, and meeting every guitarist’s unique musical needs. Because the guitar is the guitarist’s musical tool, it must be designed specifically and with a personality that vibes with the guitarist. Skyline Custom Guitars originated from this idea. We believe that the guitarist thrives when equipped with a musical tool created in his own image.

How does this partnership work?
    We are willing to offer a percentage (TBA) of sales to this individual in exchange for your service. You are required to construct a website, SEO, as well as marketing the product online.

Interested candidates should email larrysz92@yahoo.ca! Do not reply on forum! Email is the best way to contact me!

my skyp is nevenne

nevenne - if you're interested - impress them by following their instructions

Quote Originally Posted by larrysz92 View Post
    Interested candidates should email larrysz92@yahoo.ca! Do not reply on forum! Email is the best way to contact me!

Hi Larry

PM sent kindly review it and let me if you need any other information.

Awaiting for your positive reply.

Thanks,
    Warm Regards,
    Ramkumar.S | Optisol Business Solutions
    www.optisolbusiness.com
    Skype ID - ramkumar80560

Thread Information