www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: How to change body background in Wordpress Twenty Ten Theme?

Hybrid View

How to change body background in Wordpress Twenty Ten Theme?

I've created a website and using Wordpress CMS. But I'm facing problem now beacuse I can't know how to change body background color in Wordpress Twenty ten theme. Please remember one thing that I'm not asking about site background color but bodybackground. I also want help about favicon design and how to create an interesting and related favicon to my site. My site URL is plussizesavvymom.com

Code:
    body {
    background-color:#00ff00;
    }
    or

Code:
    #main{
    background-color:#00ff00;
    }
    The main one is the name of the div tag used within your Code. Its the area I believe you want to change the background colour of on your website.

For the favicon just make sure whatever design you do the background is transparent.

Place this in your head tag for it to display in the browser address bar:

Code:
    <link rel="icon" href="www.yourwebsite/myicon.ico" type="image/x-icon" />
    <link rel="shortcut icon" href="wwwyouwebsite.com/myicon.ico" type="image/x-icon" />
    Last edited by theyoker; 12-26-2012 at 12:45 PM.

Thank you so much theyoker for your quick response. I'm out now. I'll try this in night and inform you once I've done. Please stay connectd with me.

Though i am a newbie but i really say Thanks to u @theyoker, this one really an helpful for me also, because i am also developing a online game based site which is based on Wordpress twenty ten theme. Thnx for your valuable coding help.

I've done it man. Thank you so much. I would like to ask you one more question that which background color should I choose for my site. You are professional so you know which color is eyecatching. Thanks again for helping me.

Hi Samanthajane

We had chosen my best background template from the under below site i had provided, i found the backgrounds were very eye catchy and much more soothing templates for my websites background. Hope this will help you for sorting your background template.
    http://www.tripwiremagazine.com/2009...pilations.html

Thread Information