dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to increase facebook page likes? Please suggest me

How to increase facebook page likes? Please suggest me

Hi,

I am Eva. I am having a facebook page and i have 7997 likes for that page. please suggest me how to increase the likes for that page.

You can comment on bigger pages or buy like from facebook ads

With social media sites, the one rule of thumb to follow is to not be selfish. Make it a point to share the good posts relevant to your niche and make it a point to engage with people around. Likes are something that will accumulate with time and you need to have patience hence. This can be a long process but it will be worth it.

Hi Friends

I am looking for same. but can't buy likes from Facebook. I want free likes. is any tool for this.

First of all you need to have a clear strategy for your Facebook marketing. You need to get all the information on your page right. You have to post regularly and relevant information. You can also use Facebook marketing to boost your very good posts to reach more audience.

Its better to go for facebook ads as it can generate more likes compared to the organic approach for increasing fb likes by posting unique content and so on.

In your website you can "lock" valuable content and people can unlock it by Likeing your facebook page also you can make a lottery were everyone can register and to know who becomes winner they have to be your fb page fans.

What CMS are you using? There are various plugins to make this easier.

Also there is little darker methods called Like jacking were visitors doesn't know they become your page fan but you risk being caught by facebook and your page will be banned.

Also you can buy real facebook Likes it costs $4.99 for 1000 Likes these people will be real profiles but not highly targeted for your niche.

There are more things you can do depending on your website niche.. If you need help feel free to pm me or post here

Increase Your Facebook Fans.

To avoid getting your account suspended, there are these sites known as "Fan exchanges" which allows uses to exchange likes, fans, and followers while completely complying with Facebook's terms of service. They use a template which takes you to the other users page directly so it in no way violates Facebook rules.

post unique contents on relevant sites.

You can use Facebook tools addmefast and like4like.

Don't try free tools you will get fake likes from them. Try to keep the auidence engaged and add some interesting pictures and contents in the page. This will surely increase your fanbase.

My Suggestion is you can create on group regarding that post the topics related to that page then you can the likes.

You can get facebook like by social media optimization like making more visibities about your services on facebook, blog etc so that they can like you page or services by http://www.netlynx.com

If you need facebook llike then you will share a photos and informatics information to the user and then you will invite your friends.

Thread Information