BMD
    AMD
    Forum Bot
    Guest Post Hunter
    Magic Submitter
    PR Traffic Booster

So this is what I have So far as a website

Wordpres installed with my theme
    I was going to do a MNS but I was readying Authority is way better. So im going to build that instead
    Got my keywords I want to rank for for the first few pages im setting up.

I bought SEOPressor to help me with my onpage seo.

So for backlinks I was Reading that I should for my tier1 links to my money site make them manually and only to niche related sites. with High pr + Get facebook likes, twitter retweets, google+1, ect... Then Build tier2 to those tier1s but then use my tools only for that like senuke, xrumer and ect...

Then take those backlinks and make Tier 3 with the tier2 use all my tools to get backlinks to it and then keep doing that until i have about 6 tiers.

But im so confused now with all that. Plus i'm reading i.p diversity, link deviltry, drip feed all this stuff i have no idea about.

Is there a really good video tutorial on how to build back links and pyramids and expalin drip feed and all that other stuff.

Im trying to take action but I just confuse the **** out of myself. Plus as u can see all the tools i went out and bought because i thought it was the next best thing. Stupid me.

Follow off page SEO strategy - Directories Submission, Article Submission, Press Release, free Classified Ads, Forum Posting, WEB 2.0, Video Submission, Bookmarking Submission, promote your website get effective traffic and quality backlink.

Off Page Optimization Is something which is done offsite and usually not visible on the website however results in pushing the ranking higher on search engines, it is a regular process and must be done ethically for better and long term results.

Never use Scrapebox directly on your site.

Thread Information