dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: seo optimization

Quote Originally Posted by chester31 View Post
    hi all, this is one of my site http://ebis-servicii.ro/index.php, I know it is not to complicated . But I want to what is it the tricks making a good optimization. I already know about meta tags, alt, <b>, title and the content of the site. So in the other word pls give me others idea. thx in advance.
    This is good that you have knowledge about meta and other tags. I seen your site which contains less contents. And you should go for off page optimization i.e. core SEO.

Regards

Post Re :

SEO is a technique which is used to make your website visible in a search engine.

You can optimize your website by doing different techniques like Directories submission, Book marking, Article Submission, adds posting, Forum posting, Blog commenting, Guest posting, Image submission, video optimization

if you want to get a backlink then you should have to post the new questions and also give the answers of that questions...properly..

If you want to optimize some keywords then it is really good to provide some fresh content at regular basis, it would help of course, there is no doubt to it.

You can apply different techniques to make a good optimize for your website like Book marking, Adds posting , Forum posting, image optimization, Video optimization, Blog commenting, Press releases and Article posting on high page rank sites.

In my experience it's best to create a really nice websites with fully optimised pages with loads of content.
    Then you do all the link building afterwards.

In this era social media plays a vital role in SEO now. Apart from onpage and offpage optimization Social Media Optimization is very important. By promoting your site you can give your site a brand.

Thread Information