www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: seo optimization

seo optimization

hi all, this is one of my site http://ebis-servicii.ro/index.php, I know it is not to complicated . But I want to what is it the tricks to make a good optimization. I already know about meta tags, alt, <b>, title and the content of the site. So in the other word pls give me others idea. thx in advance.

Follow off page SEO strategy - Directories Submission, Article Submission, Press Release, free Classified Ads, Forum Posting, WEB 2.0, Video Submission, Bookmarking Submission, promote your website get effective traffic and quality backlink.

Hi Chester,

Quote Originally Posted by chester31 View Post
    hi all, this is one of my site ebis-servicii.ro/index.php, I know it is not to complicated . But I want to what is it the tricks to make a good optimization. I already know about meta tags, alt, <b>, title and the content of the site. So in the other word pls give me others idea. thx in advance.
    Your Website needs Onsite Optimization, Image Optimization, Content Optimization and Offpage Optimization.

Have you done off page activity? If no, you have to do that, like 1. Blog commenting 2. Forums postings 3. Articles submissions 4. Social bookmarking 5. Directory submissions 6. Guest posting 07. Blog posting etc for the all activity you have to submit unique content.

In order to get the traffic you need to follow some things like On page activities and Off page activities you have to do these things then you will get the traffic.

Anylytics and webmaster tools aslo make differce in you website so frist do install both of it .

Let me correct your post,
    Quote Originally Posted by magentoiovista1 View Post
    Anylytics and webmaster tools aslo make differce in you website so frist do install both of it .
    Google Analytics, Google & Bing Webmaster Tools also make difference in your Website so first do install both of it.

I hope now its correct

good posting, thanks for sharing information

Nice Information. Thanks for posting.

Quote Originally Posted by chester31 View Post
    hi all, this is one of my site http://ebis-servicii.ro/index.php, I know it is not to complicated . But I want to what is it the tricks to make a good optimization. I already know about meta tags, alt, <b>, title and the content of the site. So in the other word pls give me others idea. thx in advance.
    I Checked it and Found many Mistakes with Design Also . Your web page should not to Scroll horizontally , that is very bad practices .

thx, it's very useful for my seo

Perform these white Hat SEO techniques:

1. Create and write unique and fresh articles.
    2. Social bookmarking
    3. Article submission
    4. Blogging
    5. Blog Commenting
    6. Press Release
    7. Yahoo Answers
    8. Directory Submission
    9. Guest Posting
    10. Video Creation
    11. RSS Submission
    12. Social Media
    Want to make $22,000 each month, sign up today and we'll teach you how at: The 24 Hour SEO Workout

This Ways to Optimize Your Website easily

1. Article Directories
    2. Business Directories
    3. Classifieds
    4. Forums
    5. Press Releases
    6. Social Bookmarking Sites
    7. Search Engines
    8. Blog
    9. eBooks
    10. Contests
    11. Contests
    12. Link Exchanges
    13. Email Marketing
    14. Videos Submission

Social bookmarking is one of the top three link building strategies. You will be able to improve your website’s Google ranking by improving your link popularity through social bookmarking. Social bookmarking brings about numerous benefits to your website and this article will benefits all the primary and secondary benefits of social bookmarking.

It is true that SEO is competitive but if you give time in learning and doing seo then it would become easy for you.

Thread Information