www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: How to check or send private messages in the forum?

How to check or send private messages in the forum?

Hmm, this may sound odd but I can't seem to find my inbox in my webdeveloper.com forum account?

Am I missing something?

http://www.webdeveloper.com/forum/private.php

You can also find this link in the upper-right corner of your screen under the 'Notifications' dropdown.
    "Given billions of tries, could a spilled bottle of ink ever fall into the words of Shakespeare?"

Thanks for the reply. I imagine that the admin has PM disabled till new users make a certain amount of posts or replies.

The link you sent me says that I don't have access...

webscape, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

** Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

And from the top right, under the Notifications drop down menu there aren't any options. It just says "No new messages".

Kinda of annoying but oh well, I'm over it. Just thought I'd come back and reply since you did.

Thanks.

Once you cross the top secret threshold - PM's will automatically become available

Going a bit off-topic but does not being able to view the memberlist get unlocked to?

The membership list on this site is disabled for all users. It is part of the overall "over head" and affects the site performance..

Alright I see, that makes sense. This site been going a little slow on me.

Thread Information