As the title says, I am in search of a web developer who is willing to put full effort and dedication into this project. Unfortunately I cannot pay you right now, but in time (and hopefully one day) it becomes a big thing and/or you may share the profits from it. I cannot give full details of this site for reasons that people may steal the idea, but if you are truly interested please send me an email at with the title "Helping Others 2013". From there we will skype so I can assure you are real and you will know that I am real and serious about this. Keep in mind this project could take awhile, I dont want to refrain you from your personal life with this (hence the term volunterly :P ) but I do hope that someone with exceptional skill in web developing will assist in this. I already have a secured domain name and web hosting setup for it, I just need to tech-guru for this. Thank you

Here are some details on what you will be making:

Helping people throughout the world
Social (possibly massive one day) networking
Money transactions (credit/debit card use)
Competitive features
Earning achievements by doing certain things on the site etc.
A special currency for the site (that people can use real money to buy) which later can purchase special features for the site

I am willing to learn anything that you can teach that will assist you within this project and I'm going to be 110% into this. Thanks everyone and whoever is interested, bless you and thank you so much.