Hi all,

I have an issue with a site I am making which lists radio buttons which are a set of donation options (some with predefined prices some with user dependant).

I used jQuery to populate a textbox with the value of the radio buttons so the person does not need to enter a price they want to donate.

The issue I am having is that I want the page to carry across the fund_id (which is the primary key) to the next page.

Currently the do / while loop goes through all of the recordset and passes across the last record's fund_id.

Please see my code below:

Code:
    	$(function () {

$('input.radioButton').click(function () {

var checkedradio = $('[name="fund"]:radio:checked').val();

$('#totalPrice').val(checkedradio);

});

});
And

Code:
	<form action="donate2.php" method="post" name="donateFormScript">
	<h1>Select Fund</h1>
    <h3>General</h3>
  		<?php do { ?>
  		  <label><input class="radioButton" type="radio" name="fund" value="<?php echo $row_cat_general['fund_price']; ?>" id="<?php echo $row_cat_general['fund_name']; ?>" /><?php echo $row_cat_general['fund_name']; ?> <?php if ($row_cat_general['fund_price']!="") { ?>- &pound;<?php echo $row_cat_general['fund_price']; ?><?php } else {?> <?php };?></label>

<br />
  		  <?php } while ($row_cat_general = mysql_fetch_assoc($cat_general)); ?>

<h3>Sponsorship</h3>
  		<?php do { ?>
  		  <label><input class="radioButton" type="radio" name="fund" value="<?php echo $row_cat_sponsorship['fund_price']; ?>" /><?php echo $row_cat_sponsorship['fund_name']; ?> <?php if ($row_cat_sponsorship['fund_price']!="") { ?>- &pound;<?php echo $row_cat_sponsorship['fund_price']; ?><?php } else {?> <?php };?></label>
  		  <br />
  		  <?php } while ($row_cat_sponsorship = mysql_fetch_assoc($cat_sponsorship)); ?>    

<h3>Seasonal</h3>
  		<?php do { ?>
  		  <label><input class="radioButton" type="radio" name="fund" value="<?php echo $row_cat_seasonal['fund_price']; ?>" /><?php echo $row_cat_seasonal['fund_name']; ?> <?php if ($row_cat_seasonal['fund_price']!="") { ?>- &pound;<?php echo $row_cat_seasonal['fund_price']; ?><?php } else {?> <?php };?></label>
  		  <br />
  		  <?php } while ($row_cat_seasonal = mysql_fetch_assoc($cat_seasonal)); ?>  
          <br />
          <span id="sprytextfield1">
          <label>Enter Amount:
            <input name="total" type="text" id="totalPrice" />
          </label>
          <span class="textfieldRequiredMsg">A donation amount is required.</span></span><br /> 
          <input name="fund_id" type="hidden" value="<?php echo $row_cat_general['fund_id']; ?>" id="fund_id" />
          <input name="button" type="submit" value="Select" />           

</form>

I hope this doesnt look weird, once I have post this.

Is there a way I can populate "totalPrice" input box AND have "fund_id" hidden field populated with the fund_id of the selected radio button?

Thanks for your help.