Hello,

I am new to these forums, so I hope I'm not doing anything wrong posting this in the 'General' section but if so please bear with me

I am currently working on a website for management of football (soccer) teams and clubs. I am wondering whether there is an "easy" way to allow my users (the club administrators) to collect payments through my site. Ideally, the club admin would type in a bank account and from there be able to assign payments to the club members. Club members would then be able to pay the required fee directly by credit card and the money would go to the club's bank account. Then obviously there would be some tracking on who has paid or not, but that's my own headache.

I have looked for this information for a while but am getting drowned in links on how to setup payment options for your own site, which is not what I'm looking for. It has to be something that allows my users to simply set up or integrate a system to receive payments.

I am sure it is not so easy as to type in a bank account to start receiving payments, but would it be possible if the club already had a paypal account set up? Could that be integrated somehow?

Hope you can point me in the right direction, cheers