dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: how can i put the video on my site?

how can i put the video on my site?

hello

i boughht a video on one of those template sites. someone will edit it as i want with adobe after fx

then how an i put the video on my site?

If you want to put any video on your site then first of all check that weather your site has functionality of uploading video or not if not then code for that and enable that service and then put the video on your site.

You can convert your video into mp4 file format and then insert on your site with easy HTML5 tag.
    [code]
    <video width="640" height="48" controls>
    <source src="movie.mp4" type="video/mp4">
    </video>
    [code]

Try This:
    <center>
    <object width="600" height="400"> <param name="movie" value="Movie1.swf"> <embed src="Movie1.swf?wmode=transparent" frameborder="0" wmode="Opaque"" width="600" height="400"> </embed> </object>
    </center>

Remember to upload "Movie1.swf to the same directory as the page using this script.

Jack O'Connell

You can upload it onto you tube or google video. On both there are ways to keep the video private if it's a personal video. On youtube, you can make the video private by going to the Broadcasting and Sharing Options and under privacy, select private. On Google Video, you can select unlisted after you've uploaded your video. Then, on both of them, you can use the embed code and just paste that in your html code wherever you want it and tada! it's there.

Try above post of Jack, <center>
    <object width="600" height="400"> <param name="movie" value="Movie1.swf"> <embed src="Movie1.swf?wmode=transparent" frameborder="0" wmode="Opaque"" width="600" height="400"> </embed> </object>
    </center>

You need to make the video to a website friendly format like swf or flv.
    I assume you have some mp4 video in hand, try this tool - mp4 to flv
    i have used it quite a bit

web design company

hi,
    here is code for uploading video for your site
    <object width=”425″ height=”344″><param name=”movie” value=”http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6Gnzx1WyYE″></param><param name=”allowFullScreen” value=”true”></param><param name=”allowscriptaccess” value=”always”></param><embed src=”http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6Gnzx1WyYE″ type=”application/x-shockwave-flash” allowscriptaccess=”always” allowfullscreen=”true” width=”425″ height=”344″></embed></object>
    Last edited by adumpaul; 04-13-2013 at 03:52 AM. Reason: to give better answer

first you have upload your video on your server or youtube than you can call your video using code where ever you want

You have two options (from the website visitor's perspective) when you want to put video on your website. Either let the visitor wait for the download of the entire video file and then view it, or use streaming techniques to immediately start playing the video file when the page loads. Streaming video becomes more and more popular every day.

Many web designers or webmasters think that the process of creating a video, editing it and uploading it to the website is a pain. The truth is that it does take time to do it, but it's not that complicated.

Try to convert your video to .flv format using video converter assist. Almost all video-sharing websites and social networks like YouTube, Vimeo and Facebook use this format for online video streaming.

IMHO, create a YouTube account, upload to YouTube then embed on your website.

As long as you are the copyright holder then you will have no problems.

If you have video that needs editing and compressing, you can find plenty of programs that are free and every bit as good as the so called professional services.

Search for, Virtual Dub and get both Virtual Dub and Virtual Dub MOD and also WinFF. You will need to look around for some free codec's for use with Virtual Dub to access and process your video.

You can compress video in both Virtual Dub / MOD and WinFF in to the format or container format you need (assuming that you have the codecs for virtual Dub) Virtual Dub MOD will access MPeg formats where as Virtual Dub doesn't

When you have rendered your video stream, uploading to YouTube will take a while but then your video will be available in different formats.
    Yes, I know I'm about as subtle as being hit by a bus..(\\.\ Aug08)
    Yep... I say it like I see it, even if it is like a baseball bat in the nutz... (\\.\ Aug08)
    I want to leave this world the same way I came into it, Screaming, Incontinent & No memory!
    I laughed that hard I burst my colostomy bag... (\\.\ May03)
    Life for some is like a car accident... Mine is like a motorway pile up...

Problems with Vista? :: Getting Cryptic wid it. :: The 'C' word! :: Whois?

Thanks for your sharing!Good stuff!

Thread Information