dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: How to get proper ranking?

How to get proper ranking?

Each search engine, whether it is Google, Yahoo, Bing or some other, use crawlers or robots to visit your website and collect data about it. These robots follow the links found in your web site to move from one page to next collecting all the text, meta tags, links and images they can find. Crawlers generally revisit your site regularly once they know it exists.

ON PAGE AND OFF PAGE both factores is good then you can get good ranking.

Thanks for the information. Can you please explain how crwlers work?

Hello Friends,

I would like to add something more, which will help @onetoone to know how crawlers work

Content plays the major role for crawlers to work, If your Website has new content regularly, say it is updated after 1 hours, and if crawlers find the content gets updated after every 1 hour, it will come again regularly to crawl your Website.

Definitely quality links works better than quantity!! It's better get 5 quality and related backlinks than have 50 non related backlinks.
    I've been building all backlinks i could but I've discovered that was a waste of time.
    Get backlinks from related forums and related blogs works good.
    Google updates take less importance for low pr and non related links. Big G It's getting smarter!!

Follow off page SEO strategy - Directories Submission, Article Submission, Press Release, free Classified Ads, Forum Posting, WEB 2.0, Video Submission, Bookmarking Submission, promote your website get effective traffic and top ranking.

@onetoone hope by this one reading you got how the web crawler works exactly - http://www.wpthemesplanet.com/2009/0...er-spider-work

According with the fresh norms i can do personally advise try to update with fresh contents because nowadays it is much more important things than any other stuffs @Zora2012 is providing and agree with him that quality is very preferable than any other thing specially when you are targeting a site for better rankings.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zora2012 View Post
    Follow off page SEO strategy - Directories Submission, Article Submission, Press Release, free Classified Ads, Forum Posting, WEB 2.0, Video Submission, Bookmarking Submission, promote your website get effective traffic and top ranking.
    I want to know about Web 2.0 Submission.

By doing proper onpage and off page optimization will definitely improve a proper ranking for your website.

Thread Information